Barclay's Bails Out Lehman Brothers--Rich & Famous Tours Exclusive


News Flash from Jim Dykes of Rich and Famous Tours (New York City):


Barclay Bank bails out Lehman Brothers—12 noon; Sept. 16, Tuesday
I just spoke to an old friend who works at Lehman Brothers and she whispered into the telephone: Barclay’s Bank saved us…looks like I’ll have a job thru the end of the year or maybe longer! Hooray… This is unconfirmed…no one has officially released it, but I’ve known this person since 7th grade and she has never been known to knowingly tell a lie.

Apparently, according to my friend, Barclay's is not taking the British part of Lehman Bros. OR the American part that deals with those bad mortgages...but everything else. Details are being worked out as we speak...today...Tuesday, Sept. 16 at 12 noon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Treated Like CRAP at the RACHEL RAY Show

Robert Wagner made me lose my breakfast on LIVE With Regis and Kelly

Jim Dykes, NYC Celebrity Tourguide writes about Opera Superstar MARIA CALLAS- Diva Supreme-- raised in Manhattan's Washington Heights Neighborhood!